Len Graham, Gerry O'Connor, Andrew McNamara and Garry O'Briain
|This record combines the singing talents of Len Graham (CC37 and CC41) with Gerry OConnors fiddling, the accordeon playing of Andrew McNamara, and Garry OBriain on mandocello, guitar and keyboards. Their first record as a group, it includes spirited singing as well as stirring dance music.|
1. Setting Sun, Seán McGuire's, Buttermilk Mary; jigs
2. The False Young Man; song
3. Siney Crotty's single; jig, The Noon Lasses; reel
4. Molly Bán a Stóir; song
5. Tommy Peoples, The Old High Reel, The Little Bag of Spuds; reels
6. Innisvaddy Annie; song
1. My True Love She Is Beautiful; song
2. Bill O'Malley's, Brendan McMahon's Sweeney's Dreams; reels
3. Come Fill up Your Glasses; song
4. Jackson's Slipper, Jackson's Trip to Dover, Jackson's Bottle of Brandy; jigs
5. Dobbin's Flowery Vale; song
6. The Parting Glass; song, The Peacock's Feather; schottishe, Paddy Mill's Delight; reel
Produced by PJ Curtis.
Engineered by Seán Devitt, assisted by Liz O'Toole.
Recorded at Soundtrack Services, Dublin.